Hello to all my Sweet Prima Donnas!
I once again apologize for my short break from posting! The holidays hit, then school started and well now I find myself sitting here 2 months later saying, “where has the time gone?”. Seriously, I wish I could give you an answer, but I have none. When I think back the last two months have been a blur because I’ve been such a busy bee, but all good things have been happening so no complaining over here! (:
I finally had some free time last week, so I decided some baking was needed especially because Valentine’s Day was right around the corner and there is no better way to spread sweetness than with some yummy treats! Also, Vday is all about pink, hearts, and love… and no denying those are all pretty much my fav! Fudge is also one of my favs so I decided thats what I would make for all my sweet co-workers, so without further ado below is my go to recipe fudge! Super simple and super duper delish. Don’t just scroll, go make! (;
5 Minute Chocolate Fudge
21 oz (1 bag + 9 oz) Semi-Sweet chocolate chips
1 can (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 Tsp Vanilla extract
1. Line a pan using wax paper (I used a 9×5 loaf pan).
2. Place a heavy bottomed pot on the stove. Pour in chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk.
3. Stir on low-med heat until chocolate chips are completely melted and mixed with sweetened condensed milk. Once completely melted stir in vanilla extract then take off the stove top.
4. Pour into lined pan. Add sprinkles on top if desired.
5. Place in fridge for a couple hours to cool and fully set.
6. Remove fudge and slice as desired.
This fudge is great for any occasion and the 9 oz of chocolate can be replaced with mint morsels, vanilla morsels, or butterscotch! Take your pick! ENJOY!
Hoping that everyone had a fabulous Valentine’s Day spent with the one/ones they love, whether that be spouses, partners, friends, parents, kids, or whoever else you care for!
And if you’re wondering.. this is my super sweet Valentine! We weren’t able to celebrate Valentine’s Day on Valentine’s, but we will be celebrating a make shift Vday this week! I’m super psyched and feeling super lucky! Yay!