Today I’m sharing with you my sweet, sweet Sweet Prima Donnas my favorite cookie recipe of all time…..
THE BROWNIE COOKIE
Yes, it needs to be capitalized and italicized so that I can truly emphasize to you just how bold their flavor is and how incredibly powerful they are.. So maybe I’m being a little over dramatic, but hey, seriously I’m just passionate about my love for them and how much you’re gonna love them! SO simple and SO delicious. All the flavor and chew of your favorite brownie packed into an easily portable cookie.. I smell a winner.
(Photo by me)
1 Pillsbury Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix (You can use which you prefer)
2 Large Eggs
1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
3 Tablespoons All Purpose Flour
3/4 Cups Semi-Sweet Morsels*
3/4 Cups Butterscotch Morsels*
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking pans with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl mix brownie mix with flour. In a separate small bowl mix eggs with oil, then pour into mixing bowl with brownie mix and flour.
3. Use stir mode on electric mixer until soft dough forms.
4. Immediately after dough forms, slowly add in chips while stirring.
5. Drop spoonfuls on lined baking sheet and bake 10-11 minutes.
6. Allow to cool on baking sheet for 3-5 minutes before moving to cooling rack.
*(You can replace with white chocolate, peanut butter chips, or chocolate chips, but I cannot vouch for flavor choices)
(Photo by me)
I hope you all enjoy these gems as much as my family and I do! They really are super scrumptious and I recommend you head to your kitchen ASAP to whip these babies up!